Форум: Русские за Границей  

Вернуться   Форум: Русские за Границей > Жизнь за границей во всех её проявлениях > Мир спорта

Ответ

Опции темы Оценить тему Опции просмотра
Старый 12.10.2020, 08:11   #1
bestrsgoldfast вне форума
bestrsgoldfast
Banned

Получено благодарностей: 0 в 0 постах
По умолчанию I was most excited for Madden 21 coins

I was most excited for mmoexp.com Madden 21 coins Face of the Franchise, but... wow. This"storyline" is so lazy and so dumb. Then names another man the starter for next year even after you just won him a National Championship? Who arrived with this garbage???Franchise mode seems like the better thing to do.

More to do and much more decisions to make and I like the choice to go through it as a coach or player. Guess I will just stick with that mode.Why can't they keep stats of your internet ranked games? It stinks that you can not see your stats and see them build. Or at least create a company program to track stats!! "It is in the game! I would like stats and also to have the ability to see my play history, not just wins and losses. The ONLY reason why I buy is to perform online!Why did some of you buy it? Y'know it's hot ass.

You know we have been whining about this shit for a long time. Why purchase it. Show EA with your wallets. They do not care about the upset reddit post.No they did not. The more they keep doing this shit where they encourage this stuff with micro transactions and also targeting it in children which is sketchy as duck, the more they get only a fuckton of money to do exactly the identical thing next year in which they just show off the same shit year. When they listened to the true fans and made realistic gameplay and a franchise that was realistic, and made ultimate team something you actually get better at by enjoying as opposed to paying, then they would have a good game.I have been a massive fan for 20 years. Release day buy, or sooner, for 20 years. Saw people complaining of forums and rolled my eyes .

For 20 years.I olay on computer. . I always do about fourteen days of MUT create a few million coins market them to cover my ea access for the year. .Always expect for a much better match. .I'm not as upset as most are with M21, but god damn I only wish they can make a Madden that feels smooth again. Button inputs look so delayed, connections on the internet are always abysmal, menu transitions are awful, etc.. I don't care about microtransactions or just how well Face of the Franchise is created, I just need to have an online game to be mmoexp.com buy Mut 21 coins marginally working on a constant basis. Does not feel like a crazy demand by a massive game business in 2020.They shot Madden 21 and made it worse for real-- I tell everyone it's NOT WORTH IT.
Старый 18.10.2020, 07:46   #2
filterfar вне форума
filterfar
Banned

Me in order to continue working I think we should be able to share stories together, which I think will gain additional knowledge and benefit.
Старый 10.11.2020, 17:20   #3
bobotol вне форума
bobotol
Новичок

Непонятная тема

Ответ

Метки
madden 21 coins

Опции темы
Опции просмотра Оценка этой темы
Оценка этой темы: