Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.10.2012, 22:58   #11
Harlequin вне форума
Harlequin
Гуру

Получено благодарностей: 1 828 в 730 постах

Помещаю сюда отчет о конференции 8.10.12. на английском языке.

n data 8 October 2012, at 21,00 tramite Skype, there was a very important meeting, organized by the Poodle Club Bicolor Italian and chaired by the President of the CFAC Christelle Varnier.
Present at the meeting were many representatives of various foreign clubs: France, Germany, Czech Republic, Russia, Finland, Hungary, England, other countries, there had delegated, because they engaged in other business (Sweden, Belgium, Holland; as well as representatives of Multinational Club.
The meeting was very interesting, followed by all so very polite and tidy and carried out in English.
The objective of this meeting was to communicate our program to achieve official recognition by the SCC and especially by the FCI.
Below we report the presentation of the project, made by the President of the CFAC Christelle Varnier:
Good evening, My name is Christelle Varnier and the new president of the French Club of lovers Barboni (CFAC).
I asked to meet all of you to let you know of the great opportunity to recognize our beloved bums bicolor.
come????
In a very simple way

After speaking with an attorney for SCC and explain that I made some important points, I came to this conclusion:
To ensure that our Bicolore are recognized worldwide, it is necessary that our new club, the CFAC, is affiliated with the SCC.
And to achieve this, need to have a large number of associated.
And here you come into play.
If each country undertakes to collect subscriptions to the CFAC, within a few months we will be able to ask for official recognition to the SCC.
This is why we need all of you, we are here for the same reason, then let us unite and let's take what we have!

The Poodles Bicolore, and as such are Barboni, will be recognized!
Thanks to all!

Christelle.

Harlequin добавил(а) [date]1349899579[/date]:
Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от Dikovinka
Именно так. Нужно собрать не менее 600 членов, чтобы "свергнуть" клуб Дюпа. Как сказали, в этот клуб могут входить не только биколоры, но и однотонные. У меня лично большие сомнения по этому поводу, в частности, признание этого клуба потом в FCI, но говорят что советовались с юристами.
Egor, ты сама возьми этот текст в сайта биколоров у нас, там кажется на двух языках, на английском точно есть.
Да, Наташа, однозначно, конечно, что заводчики Только солидных окрасов и пальцем не пошевелят в сторону нового клуба Да это и понятно. Но есть совсем немало разведенцев, которые параллельно с солидными окрасами разводят (и с удовольствием) цветных.