Форум: Русские за Границей  

Вернуться   Форум: Русские за Границей > Жизнь за границей во всех её проявлениях > Онлайн тесты

Ответ

Опции темы Оценить тему Опции просмотра
Старый 12.10.2020, 08:10   #1
bestrsgoldfast вне форума
bestrsgoldfast
Banned

Получено благодарностей: 0 в 0 постах
По умолчанию Osrs gold market a favorable review bombing

I won't leave a fantastic review for rs3 but I'll for OSRS. Rs3 is a mtx riddled money cow, I can't in good faith service or recommend that.It just seems weird to rsgoldfast.com Osrs gold market a favorable review bombing instead of promoting doing nothing if you don't have anything to add.You can do both. Some of the top testimonials are the ones on steam that are critical of this sport, but describe who the sport would still be good for.

As someone who's sunk a collecting 9k hours in to osrs(largely ) and rs2/3 that would feel like lying by omission. I just thought you have never tried rs3 out and was giving a bad review based on what you supposed. Honest reviews are fine. I just misinterpreted.

I mean, review it honestly. If there are items that you don't enjoy about RS3, then I think it's fine, even demanded, that you state those things. Jagex shouldn't get free advertising and a free pass just because we enjoy their other game.However, clearly, review bombing falsly, particularly it if you don't even play it is stupid and dishonest. Reviews are there to help the consumer, not to cover up Jagex collapse or be free advertisements. Giving a false excellent review is as untrue as a poor one. Give an honest review that's helpful to people.

What I feel can happen is people leaving a negative review of the game since they played with rs3 variation from like 7 years back and didn't like.Rs3 from 7 decades ago is nowhere in comparison to the state it's now, it is really a decent game if you continue out all your Runescape Nostalgia.You played Runescape 2, Which is vastly different from Runescape 1/ Classic. Runescape 3 did exactly the same, vastly altered the game, the meta, the images. Shit ton of new content.I feel if you're not a current player or played sometime recently you shouldn't do a review in an experience from over half a decade ago out of spite for them'destroying' your youth game.

As somebody who has attempted RS3 several times even lately I still don't like it. Don't get me wrong, there's a lot of fun things to do, but it only feels bloated and uninteresting to me.

I guess I can chip in with an entirely reverse experience.I started playing osrs until I played rsgoldfast.com Buy Runescape gold and every time I'd take a break from osrs and attempted RS3 it was waaay more difficult to return to oldschool. And sometime last month I decided to completely switch over to RS3.RS3 just felt as a better game from a modern gaming standpoint and that I could even get my friends to try it and really stay and continue playing.Combat is alright, I quit RS back in the afternoon when EoC came out and started playing different games, but now in RS3 I could just set up a revolution ability tab and I feel like its only a quicker and more enjoyable combat than oldschool - however only for pve.

Ответ

Метки
osrs gold

Опции темы
Опции просмотра Оценка этой темы
Оценка этой темы: