Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 06.11.2020, 23:20   #2
Irinazed вне форума
Irinazed
Banned

Получено благодарностей: 1 в 1 посте
Отправить сообщение для Irinazed с помощью ICQ Отправить сообщение для Irinazed с помощью AIM Отправить сообщение для Irinazed с помощью Yahoo Отправить сообщение для Irinazed с помощью Skype™
По умолчанию Can reduce can avoid avoid food vs disease

For the first three or four weeks you should stick to Induction friendly vegetables except pumpkin, proteins, and eggs. For flavor you can have olive oil, coconut oil, salt and pepper. That is it. Nothing else. You may have a no sugar bacon a couple of times a week but NO other processed meats or foods. No pickles, no olives, no nuts, no dairy. You can have small amounts of cream cheese since you have already tested that but I wouldnt use more than a couple tbsp. a day.

No coffee creamer, no cream. Limit your sweeteners to stevia only and use them sparingly. I had no problem with black coffee but some sites recommend ditching coffee too.

After a solid, perfect four weeks, you can try adding small amounts of foods, one at a time in the same order you would do OWL. Same goes for spices and lemon and vinegar. Go very slow and test each food a couple of times over the course of a week before trying anything else. I found I could detect bloating and churning within 20 mins of eating a food my body does not tolerate. Also the scale would jump a pound or more the next morning just from having had that one food.

It is helpful to be taking oregano oil or caprylic acid or other yeast fighter daily as well as a good probiotic.

This is one time when you cannot allow yourself to cheat at all or you wont get this under control. If you have any questions or want to vent, I am here to help.