Показать сообщение отдельно
Старый 10.06.2011, 22:10   #52
AlexDeRus вне форума
AlexDeRus
Кандидат

Получено благодарностей: 1 в 1 посте

Цитата:
Первоначальное сообщение от julee85
))))spasibo za dostoyniy otvet...ya nadeyalas poluchit konsultasiuy s uridicheskoy storoni, nu da ladno.. Nachet nicheti ne stoit putat svouy detstvo i detstvo moego rebenka, s togo vremeni kak ya zaberemenela ya e rabotayu i rabotat ne sobirayus, tak kak obecpechena doctatochno chtobi snimat 3BD kvartiru, horosho kushat i popolnyat balans na DEBET card..So, esli naidetsya adekvatniy chelovek, s uridicheskim obrazovaniem, ili kto-to imeet opit v pohogey situasii, to budu rada uslishat otveti..
Well dear you must be really young and very attractive to have all your bills paid and not to work. I do wish you and your progeny all the success in life.
As for the legal advice... Do not fool yourself. No lawyer worth his salt will ever give advice for free on public forum. If you're not financially constrained and serious about resolving your situation then hire an immigration lawyer and have your issue addressed in a proper legal manner. There's no person on the planet who can offer an enlightened prospective on your predicament without knowing ALL the details and circumstaces of your particular situation.
Good luck.